Putting Together Life's Puzzle

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A New "Additional" Venture

I gasped when I logged on to find out that it has been two-and-a-half years since I last wrote. To say a lot has happened is an understatement. That is for another blog, another time. I am so pumped though to share one of the finest & most exciting ventures we will see in our lifetime!

Some very dear relatives and friends have shared with me for several years about an investment & business opportunity that they thought I would love. I always put it on my "to-do list" which is now a minimum 10 pages long. Yes, the 2 baby books (to be done) are in shoe boxes as of now but my visual for them is an A+ :-).

With that being said, I DID IT! I finally joined an amazing group of business partners to collectively change our future and hopefully yours! I have watched way too many people absolutely change their lives because of the generosity of two world-renowned doctors. I am not watching any longer. This is an investment of a lifetime, and I promise you do not want to wait until Rodan + Fields becomes what ProActiv became.

I am floored at what Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields are offering for people like me without doctoral degrees. The business model only breeds success, and the products are flawless.

Am I leaving television? Heck, no. I LOVE MY JOB. That is the BEST part about it. I am building an even better future on MY TIME. I am no doubt blessed, but if this opportunity is staring you in the face you must take it.

Trust me, I am an entrepreneur at heart. My head spins for investment opportunities as well as big-time moments like this. I want you to join me. Let me help you live the life you envision on YOUR time. The time is now before this company takes off around the world.

I will be in Minneapolis, New York, Seattle, Calgary and Nashville in August alone if you know of someone that is looking for a change, or loves big time opportunities like this.

You can also visit my websites if you would like to try their products or learn how this company is changing lives.

Product? 
https://ckite.myrandf.com
Take the solution tool to find out what product is best for you!
https://ckite.myrandf.com/Pages/OurProducts/GetAdvice/SolutionsTool
Join my team? 
https://ckite.myrandf.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment